Mt. Pulaski Quilt Show
Mt. Pulaski Courthouse
Fall Festival, Sept. 7 - 8, 2012
The Mt. Pulaski Courthouse Foundation is sponsoring a Quilt Show on:
Antique and new quilts of all sizes will be accepted for exhibition at the courthouse. A Quilt Exhibit Entry form for each quilt must be completed and given to Debra Aper before August 15, 2012 (her address is on the entry form).
Quilts need to be delivered to the courthouse on Thursday, Sept. 6th between noon and 4 pm. The courthouse number is: 792 – 3919.
1) Each quilt should have an ID label sewn or safety-pinned to the lower back right-hand corner. Include exhibitor’s name, address, phone number and quilt pattern description.
2) Place each quilt in a pillow case or other cloth bag with the same information sewn or pinned to the bag. Each quilt needs to be in a separate bag.
3) A SEPARATE entry form must be completed for each quilt to be exhibited. Must be turned in by Aug. 15th to Debra Aper.
4) All quilts need to be picked up at the courthouse at the end of the Saturday viewing session or on Sunday, Sept. 10th, between 2 and 3 pm.
5) Visitors will be invited to vote for their favorite quilt. Winners of that voting will receive 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes.
6) The best possible care will be given your quilts. There will be courthouse guides, quilt committee members, and friends of the Courthouse Foundation on duty during the quilt exhibit. However, we cannot be responsible for the value of any quilt, should the quilt be damage by some accident. So, if you need to do so, please have your quilt covered by your personal insurance.
7) Submit your entry forms as soon as possible. You will receive a claim form for each quilt. You need to bring this claim form upon redeeming your quilt.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR QUILT(S)