Dec 10 Mike Lawrence: Illinois shamed, embarrassed by Blagojevich - The governor of Illinois, whose budgetary recklessness has led the state to the precipice of fiscal collapse, now stands accused of being a truly evil Knievel
Dec 10 Our Opinion: Blagojevich must resign now - if five-plus years of utterly inept governance have not made it obvious enough, U.S.Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald's criminal complaint Tuesday did: It is time for Rod Blagojevich to step down as governor of IllinoisDec 10 Blagojevich arrest adds to Illinois' corruption lore
Dec 9 Illinois Gov. Arrested on Corruption Charges
U.S. attorney says Blagojevich went on a "crime spree," trying to "sell" Obama's vacant Senate seat and shaking down contractors for campaign funds.
Carrie Johnson, Peter Slevin, William Branigin | 1:44Arrest Muddies Political Waters
The Fix | Arrest's impact reaches into Senate, governor's mansion and national political scene.
Chris Cillizza | 10:59 a.m. ET
• Tried to get Tribune editorial board members fired as part of a Cubs deal
• Has brought Illinois to 'a truly new low'
More:• Criminal complaint: Blagojevich called Senate seat 'a [expletive] valuable thing'
• Tribune editor: Prosecutors asked to delay some stories
• Eric Zorn: Charges 'staggering,' even by Illinois standards | Video
• Reader reaction: 'It's about time' | More reaction: Other sites, other voices
• Timeline: On the trail of corruption
• Chicago magazine profile of Blagojevich: Mr. Un-Popularity (February 2008)
Dec 9 Governor, chief of staff arrested in 'political corruption crime spree'