City Pickup Dates
APRIL 2, MAY 7, JUNE 4
JULY 2, AUGUST 6,
SEPTEMBER 4, OCTOBER 1
NOVEMBER 5, DECEMBER 3
On the above dates, the City of Mt. Pulaski will remove landscape waste that has been placed
within the area between the sidewalk and the edge of the street. If the weather is bad on the
scheduled dates, then we will pickup on the next day with good weather.
The following rules must be followed:
1. Have your landscape waste ready for pickup by 7:00 AM. on the scheduled dates.
2. All small debris, grass, leaves, etc. must be in bags.*** NEW REQUIREMENT!!
3. Do not place any material in the street or on the sidewalks.
4. Place all material within 6’ of the edge of the pavement.
5. Do not remove entire trees from your private property and place them for the City pick up.
6. If you hire a contractor to remove your trees, have your contractor haul the material to the
Sewage Treatment Plant and place the material in the proper location.
7. Excessive amounts of material will not be removed by the City.
A separate notice for fall, leaf pickup service, will be published at a later date.
Should you have any questions, please contact City hall at 792-3222.